Nudie Glow is looking for a Melbourne-based Content Intern to join our small team. The ideal candidate will be someone who is creative, enthusiastic about beauty and creating content in various forms. From writing blog posts, all the way to assisting in video production, there are many opportunities for you to learn and grow. If you are a self-motivated individual who wants to explore and be part of a fun, fast-paced startup environment, read on!
Nudie Glow is a fast-growing beauty startup focusing on curating Korean beauty & skincare for the Australian market (hello glowing skin!), while also providing the education needed. We just want to have fun while working – this could mean face masking while writing a blog post! We are very flexible, so you can pick your days, hours and even work location (as long as there is internet access).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Pitch, research and write beauty articles.
- Instagram content curation and copywriting.
- (If applicable) Create effective and engaging graphics to be used across our social media platforms, websites and/ or other marketing initiatives.
- Staying up-to-date on beauty, media and digital news/ trends.
- Assist in the overall ideation, planning and creation of content for our website and social media channels.
Key Qualifications & Requirements:
- Graduated from, or currently pursuing a degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or similar fields.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Good organisational skills with ability to manage and prioritise deadlines.
- Passionate about beauty (if you love K-Beauty, that’s a plus!)
- Experience in Beauty, PR, Brand, Marketing, or similar fields is preferred, but not necessary.
- Experience in photo editing or video production is preferred, but not essential.
- If you have other skills you feel would be valuable for this position, please feel free to mention them in your cover letter.
If you are interested, please send your resume and a brief cover letter (tell us about yourself and availability) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love to see examples of your writing, YouTube videos, social media pages, or any other types of content you think might be relevant for this position. Happy to provide letter of reference upon completion!