Vitamin C serums have been touted as a "must-have" product in your skin care arsenal, and for great reasons! This K-Beauty favourite ingredient can help you achieve brighter, tighter, and overall better-looking skin.
Take our best-selling By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 21.5% Advanced Serum or Tiam My Signature C Source for example, which have been raved about for their ability to fade hyperpigmentation and dullness. The million-seller Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop is also another customer favourite, especially for anyone looking to reap the benefits of vitamin C without irritating their sensitive skin.
Now there's a new serum that just landed on Nudie Glow: The By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 15% with Ferulic Acid!
What makes this serum so different from all the other Vitamin C serums we've curated in the past is because of its ingredients.
- Ascorbic acid: Some might find the Klairs Freshly Juiced Drop, which contains 5% ascorbic acid, to be too mild on the skin, and might find the highly-concentrated By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 21.5% Advanced Serum to be too irritating on their skin. This is why By Wishtrend created this new serum, which contains 15% ascorbic acid, the golden ratio for effective antioxidant and brightening care.
- Ferulic acid: This ingredient helps maximise the antioxidant effects of vitamin C, making them a great combo at protecting your skin from outside aggressors. Thanks to its antibacterial properties, ferulic acid is also an amazing ingredient for acne-prone skin!
- Vitamin Tree Water: This ingredient is what makes this serum a hydrating Vitamin C serum. The plant-based minerals and vitamins found in vitamin tree water also helps protect skin against free radicals and strengthen the skin's natural barrier.
Packaging & texture
The By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 15% with Ferulic Acid comes in a little brown bottle just like the original advanced serum. It has a hydrating, non-greasy and non-sticky texture that absorbs into the skin easily.
- You are a beginner to high potency vitamin c serum
- You are looking for a high-potent yet hypoallergenic vitamin c serum
- Your skin is more on the sensitive side
- You have acne-prone skin
- You have dull skin
How to Use:
- Apply 3-4 drops all over the face
Will you give this Vitamin C serum a try? :)